There is a one interesting blog game going on around this bloggers media where bloggers tag one another and challenge them with 11 sets of questions. I was tagged by Ika Chieka Wibowo to answer 11 questions from her. Hey, what could be more fun than sharing facts about us and letting everyone knows one another? 🙂
So, how does it work?
1. Acknowledge the blogger who has nominated you.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 more bloggers of your choice.
5. Post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers and let them know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you!
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I love all kinds of music, you can name it from pop, jazz, swing, rock, alternative, hip hop, R & B, techno even party music, but not K-pop. But my favorite one is rock music. This kind of music helps me to get through my mood swings and my favorite band is Muse.
2. I cannot sing, I sing out of tune, however I love going to karaoke places just to have fun and release the stress away. The only songs I can sing without going out of tune are rock songs. I wish I had learned to sing when I was younger.
3. I cannot play musical instruments, I can only play piano a little bit. This is also part of my regret why I did not learn to play musical instruments when I was younger.
4. I don’t like princess characters or dolls like any other girls do. Instead, I always like superheroes, even until now. They inspire me more to be a strong and fearless single lady, unlike princesses do.
5. I like playing games. I learned English vocabularies from there. I even once dreamed to be a game-maker
6. I am not fond of big cities and big buildings. When I travel, I love going to places with their own unique traditions, tourist attractions and views. I prefer trying the traditional food instead of eating fast food during my travel.
7. I don’t like furry animals, especially CATS. Don’t get me wrong, I am NOT afraid of them, there is just a disgusting kind of feeling when I see them around. This has been some kind of phobia and I have been trying to get through it, but I still can’t.
8. I don’t drink sodas and iced water. Lately, I don’t even eat rice. I have not consumed them again for years and that makes me healthy.
9. When I was a kid, I was a tomboy and liked to play a lot with boys. Until I was in Junior High School, I could not accept myself dressing up like a girl. I loved having a short haircut and telling everyone, “this makes me look handsome!” x-p
10. I can’t stand eating cold and hot food and drinks, they give me headache. I prefer to let them warm or melt them in room temperature and consume them.
11. When at first you meet me, I might be silent, calm and I don’t talk too much. I am not a good storyteller, I’m a good listener instead. However, behind this silent wall, lies a crazy and whimsical kind of person. I may not talk a lot but I love teasing others. I love dancing, I love having fun, I love laughing out loud and I love making weird jokes. Maybe this makes me fit to be a preschool teacher. Some people were surprised to find this fact.
Ika Wibowo asked me these questions:
1. What’s your first word to describe LIFE ?
For me, LIFE is challenge. If we dare to take the challenge, whether we succeed or not, it teaches us a lesson and we won’t be the same anymore.
2. What’s your hobby that really makes you ‘crazy’ doing it?
I looooove travelling, although I cannot do it often, due to time and money. But if I had the chance, I would have gone anywhere, and done it many many many times.
3. Where did you go for your last holiday?
I had a short and sudden getaway trip to Bali last year, to meet Magi, my twinnie who was travelling to Indonesia.
4. Have you ever done ‘something funny’ in public? What’s that?
When I was in Senior High School, I saw a girl with long wavy hair who looked like my friend from the back. I pulled her hair and when she turned around, I thought, “Oh no! She is not my friend, I don’t know her. I got the wrong person!” She and her friends were puzzled and I just smiled, made myself disappear among the crowd and ran away.
5. Are you allergic from some foods or other things? What’s that?
I don’t have any allergies to food, however, I realized I’m allergic to cold weather. I tend to feel itchy and scratch my skin a lot.
6. What makes you afraid of?
I am afraid of being alone or abandoned. I always imagine myself stranded alone in the middle of big wide ocean and see a big giant whale passing or jumping in front of me.
7. What’s the best movie you’ve ever watched? Why?
I like watching “Step Up” from the first one to the last one. I never get bored of watching it, especially by turning on the sound system while watching it.
8. Who’s your ‘idol’? Why do you like him/her?
I like Audrey Hepburn as she is the fashion icon of the 50’s. Her signature of the Little Black Dress, is truly inspiring.
9. What colors do you like and why?
I like all colors, but my favorite ones are orange (the happy and cheerful color), white, royal blue, lime green and shocking pink.
10. When did you start your life as a teacher? Why do you want to be a teacher?
I started teaching since 2006, although I was graduated from a non-Teaching or Education background. I love teaching, because I can learn and share my knowledge at the same time I teach. I love acquiring more knowledge and sourcing information to help improving myself and my teaching.
11. What things you haven’t done in 2013 and you will do in 2014?
My priority is pursuing a scholarship to obtain a Master degree in Early Childhood Education, in order to get me more focus in my profession. Then when it is done, I want to save more to continue my postponed small school. I hope they’ll come true.
And here are the 11 questions for my friends:
- What place do you really want to be at this moment? Why?
- If you were reborn, what do you want to be?
- Where did you travel the furthest?
- If you have the chance to meet your favorite actor/actress/singer, who would that be and what will the first thing you say to him/her?
- What is the craziest thing you like to do?6. What fruit do you like most and hate most? Why?7. What is your favorite movie of all time?8. What is the best book you read and recommend?
9. What was your favorite childhood experience?
10. Appetizer, main course or dessert?
11. What is your typical Sunday morning?
11 people I would love to see the answers are:
- Theodora Papanagiotou
P.S: this game reminds me of one of my favorite singers album. Allow me to acknowledge them too here 🙂